Mid sized business
51 to 100 Employees
ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia) Ltd.
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as Head of Internal Audit, Cambodia.
About the role
The Head of Internal Audit is responsible for managing audit projects of large size or high complexity, reviewing specific business areas and assessing the adequacy and appropriateness of the risk controls in place. The candidate will report jointly to the Chairman of Audit & Risk Committee of ANZ Royal and also Audit Head, Greater Mekong Region within Internal Audit.
Key accountabilities include –
- Deliver appropriate assurance through quality audit reports supported by appropriate audit evidence.
- Manage or execute audits in alignment with ANZ Methodology and International Internal Audit (IIA) standards and ensure methodology efficiencies are identified. Manage audits of high complexity.
- Ensure risk identification operationally is performed effectively, reducing where possible, the scope of the review without reducing the provision of assurance.
- Active communication and engagement with business unit.
- Audit messages and recommendations are value adding, material, show foresight, are timely, commercial and pragmatic.
- Ensure line management buy into the audit findings while also proactively and effectively managing any disconnect in opinions that may arise between senior parties during an audit.
- Ensure relevant management and Chairman and members of Audit & Risk Committee of ANZ Royal keep informed of progress of audit plan, areas of concerns, open and overdue issues.
- Drive effective development, performance and management of team members.
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Experience in managing large audit or risk teams working on complex and high profile reviews – with complexities such as multi geographies, multiple stakeholders, different areas of subject matter expertise, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with Professional (CPA/CA) or Post Graduate qualifications with technically relevant skills (i.e. accounting, audit, credit risk, technology).
- Track record in understanding key players in an organization and building relationships with them.
- Experience working with and influencing senior managers in the business.
- Significant demonstrated experience in managing audit or risk project teams. Proven experience in developing people in this context and in setting clear performance expectations and providing clear feedback against these.
- Experience in supporting change and overcoming resistance to change.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organization where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunity
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to APPLY HERE.
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: 023 999 000 (Recruitment Team – Extension number: 1115)
Deadline of application: 31 May, 2018