29 June 2018
AIM School, a ministry of Agape International Missions, is looking for a Cambodian national to fill the position of full-time School Counselor. AIM School is a Christian school located at km 11 on National Road 5, outside of Phnom Penh. Please email or call us for a full job description and application form.
● Identify student needs and implement a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses personal/social development for all students.
● Assist students through counseling, including both elementary school and English School students.
● Create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment, which helps children learn and grow.
● Establish the school counseling program and develop activities and resources to implement the program.
● Provide individual and group counseling services to meet the developmental and preventive needs of students
● Consult with students, parents, teachers, social workers and other school staff to assist in meeting the mental, emotional and spiritual needs of students
● Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, regularly attending church. Follow Biblical moral standards inside and outside of school, living and working to be a good example like Christ
● Be a model of humility, emotional maturity, patience, love, acceptance, encouragement and compassion
● Grade 12 certificate required
● Bachelor’s Degree in job related area, psychology is preferable
● Minimum two years experience in a related field
● Must be Christian
● No criminal record
● Active member of a local Christian church
● Pastor’s reference
Skills and abilities:
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong leadership, reliable, resourceful, creative and good interpersonal skills
● Fluent in Khmer: written and spoken
● English fluency: written and spoken (preferred)
● Good organizational skills
● A love for children and a desire to see their emotional, spiritual and mental growth
Job employment terms/benefits:
● Working hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
● Includes health insurance for employee and immediate family
● Paid holidays
● Lunch provided
● Salary for this position will be based on experience and qualifications
How to apply: