29 June 2018
AIM School, a ministry of Agape International Missions, is looking for a Cambodian national to fill the position of full-time School Operations Assistant Manager. AIM School is a Christian school located at km 11 on National Road 5, outside of Phnom Penh. Please email us for a full job description and application form.
● To ensure the smooth daily operations of the school
● Maintain confidentiality
● Assist Operation Manager to lead and manage AIM School cleaning staff, maintenance staff, security staff, finance staff and food services staff – including supervising staff, arranging schedules and coordinating activities and needs across all school departments
● Assist Operation Manager to coordinate with school leaders about special events and the cleaning, food services, security, and maintenance needs for these events.
● Assist Operation Manager to facilitate the clear and convenient communication across school departments and among staff regarding cleaning, food services, security, and school maintenance
● Assist Operation Manager to problem solving any issues regarding cleaning, food services, security or school maintenance.
● Assist Operation Manager in handling budgeting and cash flow related to general school operations, including cleaning, cooking, maintenance, security, asset replacement/repair, and grounds keeping
● Assist Operation Manager in maintaining records and schedule upkeep of school vehicles
● Assist Operation Manager to coordinate all grounds keeping activities related to keeping the entire school grounds clean, orderly, and well maintained, including landscaping and building appearance.
● Assist Operation Manager in coordinating work with outside repair and maintenance workers, construction or renovation projects.
● Keep detailed records of all storage spaces and assets and asset location.
● Maintain records regarding rental agreements (for buildings or large fixtures)
● Assist Operation Manager in maintaining good relationships with outside vendors or business partnerships (as applicable to operations), staying in close communication, resolving problems, and arranging appreciation gifts as needed.
● Other duties as assigned by supervisor
● Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, regularly attending church. Follow Biblical moral standards inside and outside of school, living and working to be a good example like Christ
● Be a model of humility, emotional maturity, patience, love, acceptance, encouragement and compassion
● Grade 12 certificate
● Bachelor’s degree in management or similar field
● Must be Christian
● No criminal record
● Active member of a local Christian church
● Pastor’s reference
● Experience in management or leadership required
Skills and abilities:
● Fluent in Khmer: written and spoken;
● A good command of English: written and spoken, preferred
● Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, Excel and the internet
● Understanding and familiarity with Cambodian law and customs
● Ability to solve problems and think critically
● Manage time and prioritize tasks efficiently
● Organized and able to manage information
● Ability to create and edit databases
Job employment terms/benefits:
● Working hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
● Includes health insurance for employee and immediate family
● Paid holidays
● Lunch provided
● Salary for this position will be based on experience and qualifications
How to apply: