51 to 100 Employees
World Vision International
World Vision International an international Christian Humanitarian Organization with poor oppressed promote human transformation seek justice. We global community a purpose – bring about positive change the lives the world’s most vulnerable children. People inspired work us because want contribute making difference. We part an international team, using our talent, determination influence invest a better tomorrow.
Transformational Facilitator (TDF)
Educate/Train/Teaching, Research / Development, Community Development, Social Work
- Location: Kampong Thom
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: 468 – 527
JOB ID: KPT-FY18-F042
Location: Kampong Svay District
Salary & Benefit Package: Dependent your experience qualifications
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To facilitate maintain strong community relationships, participation empowering processes World Vision (WV) walks alongside children, families communities a journey transformational development
- Build close relationships actively learn within partner communities, through home visits, staying overnight host families, attending community social events, etc.
- Build good relationships that communicate World Vision’s mission, values identity all appropriate stakeholders, including community groups, local authorities other NGOs.
- Facilitate formation ongoing capacity building new existing community organizations holistic sustainable development, including partnership World Vision project implementation where appropriate.
- Train partner community groups appropriate and self-assessment methods build capacity management local initiatives.
- Facilitate community define monitoring process indicators mutual learning accountability WV project implementation capacity building.
- Participate and the implementation Transformational (TD) Indicators measurement program/project and facilitate community learning results.
- Promote communities share learn their own experiences part confidence capacity building.
- Actively the Area Program in assessment design processes collaborate Project Coordinators Sponsorship Team project planning, implementation, monitoring reporting processes relevant assigned area that TD are aligned Learning through Evaluation Accountability Planning (LEAP).
- Ensure that gender analysis, Christian commitment, child protection mainstreamed within WV initiatives their assigned communities.
- Must understand agree WV’s vision, mission Core Values.
- At least school general education University preferred.
- Preferably has least one experience working poor community
- Must willing work stay overnight the target village areas field office
- Must able travel long distances by motorbike use own motorbike required